These are unprecedented times that we are facing together, and we understand this is a difficult and stressful time for you and your families. We are working with guidance from multiple levels of government to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and provide a safe and sanitary community for our residents.
We want to make you aware of measures that have been put in place:
- Increased cleaning of all frequently touched areas in common spaces such as railings, elevator buttons, door handles and other high-traffic areas
- Installed hand sanitizer dispensers in public areas
- Social distancing is maintained in all our offices for your safety and that of our staff.
- What can you do to help? Practice social distancing when in common areas or using an elevator, wearing a mask in all public areas and continuously washing or sanitizing your hands are the most effective ways to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Lets keep our home safe – We are all in this together!
Anyone who has symptoms of acute respiratory illness are recommended to stay home until they are free of fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (eg. Cough suppressants).